Data structures A data structure represents the way of organizing data in the memory by a program for its effective usage. This is a critical concept with the amount of data we are currently...
Jared Bownds says:
Extending battery life in your developer laptop – MICROIDEATION says:
Configuring AWS ECR as docker registry in Centos server - 艾德資訊 says:
Configuring AWS ECR as docker registry in Centos server - 艾德资讯网 says:
- Android angular js application monitoring auto deployment aws battery break cache caddy centos7 clientside coffee conky containers continuous integration customization dark-mode database docker ec2 elasticsearch ELK elk stack excelification hardware hazelcast intellij java kibana logging log monitoring logstash nginx performance queue reverse proxy security setup spring spring-boot theming tips&tricks tomcat8 tuning ubuntu
- Excel-ification !!!
- Kotlin Basics : Variables, Datatypes, control flow, when, loops & exception
- Spring framework basics: Dependency Injection, IoC, AOP, Beans
- Improve and get two-day battery life on Samsung Galaxy ( Android ) phone
- Data structures in programming : Arrays, LinkedList, stack, queue, tree, heap, and graph